NOTICE!!: We will be closed from 7/1 to 7/9, orders can still be placed but shipping will not resume until 7/10
* See instructional video here
* Great for Artifacts, Figurines, and Dolls
* Bend yourself for custom fit
* Professional display presentation
* Can be used in many configurations
* Use for a variety of objects
The smaller sizes have the soft metal "T" arm that bends and cut to fit art objects. - The top bars are made of 1/16” softened metal. The upright is made of 1/8” metal and would usually need pliers to bend. They are mounted in .5”H acrylic, either clear or semi flat black. They are not glued into the base (some are in tighter then others), so height adjustments can be made by carefully removing them and cutting them down. Also it may be easier in some instances to work with the armature when it is not in the base. There are also 12"H T-arms available but they are more rigid, so they are harder to bend but will support more weight. *Note: Avoid putting pressure on soldered joints when bending.
See our You Tube video on using T-arms here
* Exactly as described & provides a museum quality display stand. - John S. - CA
* I have purchased a couple of items from this vendor. GREAT products, good price, ships fast, and looks very high end. If you are looking for items like these to display artifacts don’t give it a second though buy it. Chris H
Armature holders, can be used for displaying and holding a variety of artifacts and figurines like Egyptian Ushabtis, Olmec masks, small Bi, Coreform glass, small bronzes, Roman glass, Greek bronze figurines, Faience glass, Terracotta figures, Hellenistic art, Mycenaean figures or blades, Byzantine crosses, small Mezcala figures and small masks, Colima artifacts, Mayan gold figures, small masks, Aztec gold and artifacts, Chavin art, Moche figures, Quimbaya gold artifacts, Pre Columbian Celts, gold figures, and small jade masks, Cycladic figurines, small Inuit figures, Indian arrowheads, Chinese Tang, Ming, Ching dynasty art and jade Chinese Bi's, small African masks, Nordic artifacts, Japanese Tsubas, and artifacts, and small collectible dolls. Mounting art work can increase its value and make it more presentable to the viewer.